Sunday, May 17, 2015

P90 Week ONE


On Mother's Day, I decided that the best present to myself would be to commit to a program that would help me become healthier, and work hard to achieve my goals. If you've been following my posts on Face Book, you've seen my after work out photos! P90 is a program that is less intense than say, P90X, etc... that get's this gal prepared to do the harder programs, but puts me in the frame of mind and commitment I need to be in. I haven't actually received my package in the mail yet, but I got to start early because with my purchase, I got a month of BeachBody On Demand Workouts for free! I committed this week, but to be honest, I could have worked harder on cardio days. That is my goal for this coming week. I WILL push as hard as I can to get the results I am working towards.My over all goal is to lose 40 pounds in 90 days. Hard? Probably. Attainable, absoufreakingloutly. I am in this to win this.  
The hardest part for me is not eating at night!!!! I kick ass during the day, and then, if my will power is low enough, or my hormones are high enough, I eat. That is something I need to keep working on. It seems to be easier when I am busy, and the good news is, I am crazy busy this summer, and the rest of the year. 

Above is the workout schedule I am following for the next 90 days. That AB Ripper and Scuplt is no joke, just ask my arms.

Anywho, if you are looking for encouragement, a partner to keep you motivated and on track, or just want to laugh at my sweaty pictures on FaceBook, let me know! I would love to have everyone who is interested in getting in shape, back in shape, or just starting on my team of life! We shall be called Team Jacinda Means Beautiful in Greek. Bahahah!

Keep it real guys, be honest with yourself, and keep pushing forward. You can only go UP from here, and DOWN in pant sizes! Also...remember to stay true to yourself, be brave. Get off your asses (because, Frankly, if I CAN, YOU can). Tell anyone who says you can't or won't to eat a big fat one. Do this for YOU!

Drum Roll please... First week results are 5 pounds lost. I will do measurements at the end of each month.



XOXOXOXO

Jacinda


No comments:

Post a Comment